How do I unlock my domain?
You need to unlock your domain prior making any changes to it including transferring it to another registrar.
To unlock your domain, please follow these steps:
- Log into the customer’s portal.
- Go to Domains -> My Domains
- Find the desired domain and click on the green "Active" button at its right side.
- Click on Registrar Lock button inside the Manage box at the left side.
- Click the “Disable Registrar Lock“.
Please make sure to re-lock your domain once your changes have been completed.
We always encourage you to keep your domain locked at all times to prevent an unauthorized transfer.
Was this answer helpful?
Shared / Web Hosting Customers: Primary: ns1.stablehost.com Secondary:...
Domain registration transfers can take up to 8 days to be completed. To transfer any domain to us...
Changing the contact details of your domain is very easy, just follow these steps: Log in to...
To transfer your domain from Stablehost to another company you need to follow these steps:...
If you get the error "Object status prohibits operation" while trying to change something on your...