Adjusting PHP Memory settings
To change the memory_limit for PHP, please follow these steps:
- Log into cPanel.
- Find and click 'Select PHP Version'.
- Then click 'Show PHP Settings' there will be a list of options you can modify.
- You can adjust your PHP memory Limit up to 512MB.
- Once you selected the Memory Value, click the Apply button.
- Lastly, hit the Save button.
Was this answer helpful?
All shared and reseller web hosting accounts come enabled with mod_security. Mod_security is a...
The easiest way to backup your website is by doing so via CPanel. By logging into CPanel, you...
You can send emails up to 50Mb in size.
We use Varnish to cache images for 30 minutes and all dynamic content (html, php, etc) files for...
We have firewalls that block inbound and outbound ports, if you are having problems reaching...