Adjusting PHP Memory settings
To change the memory_limit for PHP, please follow these steps:
- Log into cPanel.
- Find and click 'Select PHP Version'.
- Then click 'Show PHP Settings' there will be a list of options you can modify.
- You can adjust your PHP memory Limit up to 512MB.
- Once you selected the Memory Value, click the Apply button.
- Lastly, hit the Save button.
Was this answer helpful?
If you have a firewall or your ISP doesn't allow connections to cPanel on port 2082, you can...
With CPanel, you have the ability to password protect a folder within your website. You can...
Log into the billing portal at https://billing.stablehost.com Click on 'My Domains' Click...
WAIT! Don't panic! We ask that you please go through this checklist before contacting us....
The easiest way is to go to http://yourdomain.com/cpanel