Adjusting PHP Memory settings
To change the memory_limit for PHP, please follow these steps:
- Log into cPanel.
- Find and click 'Select PHP Version'.
- Then click 'Show PHP Settings' there will be a list of options you can modify.
- You can adjust your PHP memory Limit up to 512MB.
- Once you selected the Memory Value, click the Apply button.
- Lastly, hit the Save button.
Was this answer helpful?
You need to add the following line to your .htaccessAddHandler application/x-httpd-lsphp .htm .html
Setting up private nameservers is fairly simple, however it all depends on where you registered...
cPanel should automatically add the correct SPF record for your domain, however if you use...
All shared and reseller web hosting accounts come enabled with mod_security. Mod_security is a...
With CPanel, you have the ability to password protect a folder within your website. You can...