How do I unlock my domain?
You need to unlock your domain prior making any changes to it including transferring it to another registrar.
To unlock your domain, please follow these steps:
- Log into the customer’s portal.
- Go to Domains -> My Domains
- Find the desired domain and click on the green "Active" button at its right side.
- Click on Registrar Lock button inside the Manage box at the left side.
- Click the “Disable Registrar Lock“.
Please make sure to re-lock your domain once your changes have been completed.
We always encourage you to keep your domain locked at all times to prevent an unauthorized transfer.
Was this answer helpful?
If you want to transfer any .UK domain away from StableHost you must ask for the domain IPS Tag...
Shared / Web Hosting Customers: Primary: ns1.stablehost.com Secondary:...
Log into the billing portal at https://billing.stablehost.com Click on 'My Domains' Click...
Domain registration transfers can take up to 8 days to be completed. To transfer any domain to us...
Changing the contact details of your domain is very easy, just follow these steps: Log in to...