How do I unlock my domain?
You need to unlock your domain prior making any changes to it including transferring it to another registrar.
To unlock your domain, please follow these steps:
- Log into the customer’s portal.
- Go to Domains -> My Domains
- Find the desired domain and click on the green "Active" button at its right side.
- Click on Registrar Lock button inside the Manage box at the left side.
- Click the “Disable Registrar Lock“.
Please make sure to re-lock your domain once your changes have been completed.
We always encourage you to keep your domain locked at all times to prevent an unauthorized transfer.
Was this answer helpful?
Log into the billing portal at https://billing.stablehost.com Click on 'My Domains' Click...
If you want to begin a .UK domain transfer to your account you'll need to contact your current...
Domain names automatically renew every year, if you do not wish for your domain to be renewed at...
Getting your EPP (Transfer) code is very easy: Log into your customer’s portal:...
If you get the error "Object status prohibits operation" while trying to change something on your...