Adjusting PHP Memory settings
To change the memory_limit for PHP, please follow these steps:
- Log into cPanel.
- Find and click 'Select PHP Version'.
- Then click 'Show PHP Settings' there will be a list of options you can modify.
- You can adjust your PHP memory Limit up to 512MB.
- Once you selected the Memory Value, click the Apply button.
- Lastly, hit the Save button.
Was this answer helpful?
When visiting your website, if you receive an error stating it's an attack page, that means that...
Yes, we support Let's Encrypt, it's available in cPanel.
If you are using SuperCache with Wordpress, you need to make sure you disable compression or else...
WAIT! Don't panic! We ask that you please go through this checklist before contacting us....
We have created a feature to change your main domain name automatically without contacting...