Adjusting PHP Memory settings
To change the memory_limit for PHP, please follow these steps:
- Log into cPanel.
- Find and click 'Select PHP Version'.
- Then click 'Show PHP Settings' there will be a list of options you can modify.
- You can adjust your PHP memory Limit up to 512MB.
- Once you selected the Memory Value, click the Apply button.
- Lastly, hit the Save button.
Was this answer helpful?
If you have a firewall or your ISP doesn't allow connections to cPanel on port 2082, you can...
You can change your nameservers by logging into our billing control panel at...
If you need to upload big files to your application, you will need to tweak some PHP settings, by...
Your resource limits are defined based on your web hosting plan. Please see the differences...
Please view this video tutorial: http://www.cpanel.net/media/tutorials/addmysql.htm