Adjusting PHP Memory settings
To change the memory_limit for PHP, please follow these steps:
- Log into cPanel.
- Find and click 'Select PHP Version'.
- Then click 'Show PHP Settings' there will be a list of options you can modify.
- You can adjust your PHP memory Limit up to 512MB.
- Once you selected the Memory Value, click the Apply button.
- Lastly, hit the Save button.
Was this answer helpful?
cPanel will sometimes throw out the error: IP address has changed! This is usually due to you...
You can get the encoding for your database by the following steps. Log into cPanel and click on...
Our servers will be using the MST or GMT timezone, depending on the location of the server....
Yes, we support Let's Encrypt, it's available in cPanel.
Log into the billing portal at https://billing.stablehost.com Click on 'My Domains' Click...